We are strengthening our Project Management Office (PMO) team in Finland with a
The Transformation Manager will be in a key role to implement of Tikkurila’s growth strategy and to improve efficiency especially in the sales function. Project Management Office (PMO) focuses on supporting and coordinating of all strategic projects and to develop Tikkurila Management System. In this role, as a member of Project Management Office (PMO) you’ll work closely with Transformation Managers in other countries and with the Country Management team in Finland to develop and improve tools, way of working and introducing best practices.
Your main responsibilities will include...
- sparring & tracking of progress and impacts of all strategic projects and activities in the country to identify and action risks
- support in reporting (Country Performance Reviews, progress of strategic projects)
- align functional and country targets, facilitate prioritization
- project management for selected projects
- coordinate process development (roles & responsibilities) between countries and functions
- implementation of new tools for field sales effectiveness, e.g. electronical sales handbook
- developing reporting and target setting model for sales function
- providing data for strategy execution and decision making in sales function
- leading and developing a team of demand planning, pricing and EDI -specialists
- developing and defining new sales activation models together with Sales Directors
- developing key account plans for main customers together with Sales Directors
To succeed in this role, you have...
- proven experience on developing new sales tools and successful strategy implementation
- understanding of effective pricing models and experience on implementation of modern methods to drive sales performance
- experience on leading business development team
- understanding of DIY / retail structure and business models
- project management skills
- ability to work simultaneously with many tasks under pressure
- good presentation skills, strong strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree on relevant field
- native Finnish language skills, fluent in English
The position is based in Tikkurila’s headquarters in Tikkurila, Vantaa. As a member of Project Management Office (PMO) you will report to Jari Lassila, VP, Strategic Projects, and in matrix to the Country Director of Finland.
We offer you a chance to work with a Nordic market leader in a challenging and international position with an opportunity for professional development, and an inspiring and motivating place to work with great colleagues.
For more information please contact Jari Lassila, tel; +358 40 526 0685or email; firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply by 9.6.2019.
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers with quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in around ten countries and our 2,700 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2018, our revenue totaled EUR 562 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862.