Transaction Services Manager, Real Estate
We are looking for a Manager to join our fast growing Transaction Services Real Estate team within our Advisory Deals unit.
Our Transaction Services Real Estate team specialises in financial due diligence services. Our real estate clients are well known local and international private equity customers, investors, institutions and corporations. We for example help buyers and sellers with office and residential portfolios, shopping centres and all kind of transactions you can imagine. As a transaction services manager you will collaborate within a large cross functional real estate team supporting amongst other areas deals, consulting and valuation work. Our clients have varying needs but share one common view and that is an expectation that we will deliver high quality services to them.
As a manager you will be responsible for project team work and client relationship management in varying circumstances and challenges. In addition to general team management tasks you are willing to build a strong network and travel to (inter)national real estate conferences. As a team you will analyse target companies’ historical trading activities, assets and liabilities, cash flows and business plans. Besides due diligence we do other work supporting our clients in their acquisitions and divestments.
We encourage you to apply when you feel comfortable with the profile below. Other relevant experience is appreciated.
- hold an M. Sc. degree in accounting or finance with a strong accounting background.
- have 3 or more years relevant work experience in audit or transaction advisory services.
- fluency in professional English and Finnish is essential.
- have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership coupled with a positive attitude and willingness to take general team manager tasks besides project management.
- be a dedicated team player with excellent communication and client-facing skills.
- be an analytical and structured problem-solver.
- have good PowerPoint and Excel skills. The ability to use Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau or other data analytics and visualisation tools is an advantage.
We offer you a place to grow in an energetic team of professionals with varying backgrounds and experience. The team around you as well as our global network provide opportunities to learn, possibilities for personal growth and international assignments. We emphasize well-being at work and offer broad occupational healthcare services and many different recreational activities. We enjoy working together and to celebrate milestones.This year PwC Finland was ranked as the 5th best employer in Finland within the large corporate class by the Great Place to Work organisation.
Do you want to join our real estate team?
Please send your application and CV in English by 12th January 2020.
For further questions please contact:
Jeroen Bus: firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 400 824 932