Transaction Contracting Manager
Job Number: 00511438
Manager, Transaction Contracting
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Reviews, drafts and negotiates a large number of client transactions of various levels of complexity within a corporate environment. Advises company leadership on legal risks associated with transactions.
- Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support junior contracting professionals.
- Stay abreast of contracting developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company’s contracting practices
- Educate company executives in regard to contracting and risk management issues
- Represent the company’s interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams
- Strategize with company executives prior to client negotiations
- Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a contracting and business perspective
- Advise, and consult company executives based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity
- Develop internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on various contracting and business issues
- Develop subject matter expertise in one of more areas that benefit Contracting and/or our business
- Support, promote and implement Legal Group initiatives
Regional Lead, Transaction Contracting, or (where applicable) may report to Senior Manager, Transaction Contracting.
May supervise Associate Managers and/or Specialists, where required.
Client Executives and negotiating teams.
College degree required; advanced degree in law, business or contract management preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant industry experience including a minimum of 3 years of contracting experience in an appropriate fast-paced corporate environment is essential. Consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions
- Experience negotiating Intellectual Property issues
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Independently manage drafting transactional documents and correspondence
- Understand basic principles of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, and Management
- Basic understanding of Intellectual Property issues as they apply to consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing transactions
- Able to present alternatives and proposed solutions
- Responsive and follows through on commitments
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to apply judgment to broaden influence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in local language
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 800 0
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1088795
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki