Training specialist, Pitäjänmäki Headquarters, Helsinki
At Valio, people have always looked forward. As a forerunner of the dairy and food industry, we make life better with our sustainably produced quality products. The expertise of our employees is the key factor to our success.
Would you be a perfect fit to our HR team?
Valio’s HR organization provides services to all Valio businesses and production units. We are a team of skilled professionals, with a strong drive to support our business and deliver high quality HR processes. Our Strategic resourcing and development team is looking for a training specialist to join our team. We provide high quality trainings and competence development programs. If you love to develop people and have strong practical skills in implementing training programs, this position is a perfect opportunity for you!
We want to give you the best ingredients for your success. We will provide you interesting challenges and excellent opportunity to learn and develop yourself in inspiring and international work environment. At Valio, we have a supporting company culture, where we encourage each other to experiment and invent. In our productive and positive team you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact on Valio’s success.
What do you get to do?
- Developing professional skills of Valio employees in production plants and business units
- Creating and implementing training programs with internal and external collaborators
- Developing and coordinating collaboration with learning institutions
- Producing e-learning material and providing expertise for e-learning platform users
- Supporting production plants´ HR-managers in development actions
To succeed as a training specialist, you have:
- Applicable academic degree
- Experience in competence development and organizing trainings
- Good technical skills (e.g. e-learning methods)
- Analytical, problem solving skills and strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, interaction and team-working skills
- Creative thinking and innovation skills, courage and eagerness to experiment
- Fluent skills in Finnish and English
- Experience and understanding of and passion for production environment will be considered a benefit
For further information: HR Manager Katja Hatakka will be happy to answer your questions and tell you more about this position. Please contact on Wednesday, Jan 15th at 8.00-10.00, Friday 17th at 12.00-14.00, Monday Jan 20th at 9.00-10.00 or Wednesday Jan 22nd at 15.00-16.00 tel. +358 50 384 0992.
Applications: We are eagerly waiting for you to join us! Please send your application, including CV and salary request, by January 28th by the application link.
Valio is a company owned by Finnish family farmers, employing over 4,000 people around the world in various career fields. Our priority is that our people can grow and develop in their work, and we want to give them the best ingredients for doing it. Valio seeks strong growth in international markets and has subsidiaries in Russia, Sweden, the Baltics, USA and China. Valio products are found in some 60 countries. More information about us www.valio.fi or www.valio.com