Training Specialist, Enablement and Training
Are you a curious and passionate person who gets a kick out of change leadership, communication, learning and motivation? And your professional mission is to drive them effectively? If this sounds like you, please let me know!
We are now looking for a true team player to join our global Enablement and Training Team with the mission of enabling users to get the most out of M-Files through high-value learning experiences. Your primary duties and key day-to-day tasks will include planning, organizing, and executing engaging learning experiences for M-Files end-users and administrators, both in Finnish and in English, mostly in Finland and EMEA region. Additionally, you will help create and develop content for on-site and online learning purposes to drive global user adoption and ensure change management support.
In addition to your highly motivated and experienced fellow teammates you will work closely with our customer success organization, sales, marketing, and international product organization to develop and improve methods of providing learning experiences.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company with award winning software that changes the way the world manages information
- Experienced and motivated team to grow and develop your expertise with, both as a training specialist and as a software expert
- Flexible work in terms of time and location
What we expect from you:
- An attitude of success in your daily work, curiosity, and the will to learn and try new things
- Experience in designing and executing engaging learning experiences in both onsite and online environments
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- A relevant degree or certification
- Working knowledge of Windows-based environments and Microsoft Office applications
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Market intelligence - be the expert on our users, who they are, how they use M-Files
- Proficiency with creating written and video content for LMS, online training or tutorials
- Experience or education in change leadership
Our current Enablement and Training team is based in Finland so we wish you to work at one of our offices in Tampere, Espoo or Lappeenranta. Even though the current remote way of working, this position requires travel, mostly in Finland and occasionally abroad as well.
Please submit your resume by December 16th 2020, and attach your work portfolio explaining your contribution to each work sample. All potential matches will receive an assessment task assignment followed with a chance to get to know the team during the interview process. When selected, you can join the team at your earliest convenience.
Please notice that we are reviewing applications as they come in and hiring the first true match. We will be contacting potential candidates as soon as possible starting from December 3rd.
For more information about the role, hiring process and the Enablement and Training Team, please contact the Team Lead Hanna Tahvonen, email@example.com.