We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Training Manager at ABB Oy, Robotics unit in Vantaa. You will be implementing and developing training courses in robotics at ABB and at customer sites. In this position, you will develop into an expert in robotics. The position entails some travel.
• Providing training courses on robotics and RobotStudio for our clients and local ABB personnel
• Managing the content and development of the training courses and maintaining course materials
• Keeping up relationship towards technical schools locally in Finland which have ABB robots on their sites.
• A challenging position as part of a global training network
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. in machine automation or industrial automation
• A customer-oriented attitude
• A professional instructor mentality
• A solid knowledge of various programming tools
• Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and good skills in English.
Ideally, you have
• Knowledge of robotics and production processes
• Knowledge of Windows environments.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI67335749 by the end of January, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Ville Raula, tel. +358 50 332 6648 during normal office hours, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m (EET).
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com