Training Expert, PDM/PLM
AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE POWER SOURCE. BECOME ONE:
Training Expert, PDM/PLM
We are a global multinational marine, energy and industrial company with a proud heritage in the marine industry. With over 18000 employees worldwide, 5bn+ of turnover and one of the most established brand in the Marine sector, we are also one of the most progressive and innovative companies in our space. We are embarking on a bold, exciting and needed Digital Transformation, headed by a newly appointed CDO. This Digital Transformation is about reinventing our Company into Wartsila as a service – a digitally enabled, insight led, customer obsessed Leader in the Marine and Energy sectors.
Information Management (IM) is part of new Digital Organisation. IM integrates processes, systems and information, supporting businesses in digitizing the core operations and enables new digital business opportunities via technology and information. For development minded person, IM offers an opportunity to shape the future of its IT environment and be part of the global digital transformation.
We are looking for a Training Expert for our PDM/PLM systems, responsible for ensuring users can adopt new processes, functionalities and systems. By being innovative to utilise new techniques, passionate with continuous learning, you would have an exciting opportunity to impact on end user satisfaction in this role.
- Training of key or end users in PDM/PLM area both from process and tool point of view
- Planning/preparing and maintaining training material and instructions
- Scheduling and coordinating training events
- Contributing to key user concept and training development
- Defining way of working together with business
- Involvement in project deployments
An ideal candidate:
- Has experience in training processes and tools for min. 3 years
- Has a very good mix of process and tool understanding
- Is familiar with PDM/PLM-area (e.g. Siemens Teamcenter and NX)
- Understands information flow between different systems
- Has strong communication, presentation and personal skills
- Has fluent written and spoken English
- Has M.Sc. or B.Sc. or equivalent
- Wärtsilä knowledge and key user experience is seen as an advantage
Possible LOCATION for this position is Finland.
Shefali Arora, General Manager, Engineering Services +358 40 7500 132
Please submit your application including your salary request at www.wartsila.com/careers latest by 29.4.2018
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1126113
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Vaasa