Marioff Corporation Oy
We are looking for a Training Coordinator to strengthen our Training Team. Join us to our mission to protect people, property and business continuity!
As a Training Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating and organizing training events for our internal and external customers. You’ll create eLearning training content together with our eLearning Specialist. You will be using our eLearning platform daily for various administrative, training management and customer support tasks. As part of the Training Team you will be participating in process development and implementation projects. You will work with Marioff employees, our subsidiaries and external contractors. You’ll be working in a team of four that has passion for training and customers, excellent spirit and close cooperation. The contract will be fixed-term substitute until October 2021.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Coordinating and organizing training events and occasionally customer events (e.g. HI-FOG Days)
- Communication regarding trainings and developing our team brand. You’ll be the owner of the intra page and Yammer communications
- Creating eLearning content
- Administrating the eLearning platform regarding users, course assignments and reports and training registrations
- Developing our customer feedback process
- Helping other Marioff functions in event practicalities
We expect you to have:
- Experience in organizing and coordinating (training) events
- Good communication skills and a customer oriented mind-set
- Good analytic skills
- College degree in suitable area (for example: education, HR, marketing communications, administrative or social sciences) or equivalent working experience
- Fluent English, Finnish is beneficial but not mandatory
- Good working skills on MS office tools
We are also glad if you:
- Have a hands on attitude, adaptability and willingness to learn on fast pace
- Have training and facilitation skills
- Have curiosity and passion for learning, maybe even a bit of a “researcher mind-set”
- Have experience with Talent LMS or other learning tools
- Have basic knowledge in Articulate or any other authoring tool
- Have experience in international b-to-b business
We offer you a dynamic and international work environment in a company with high technology products, a strong growth strategy and people who are passionate about fire safety. The position is located in our modern and functional office premises in Vantaa. The position is full-time but part-time is possible if it suits you better.
We hope you will be able to start with us in September 2020. Interviews will be held on 12th – 21st of August.
Any questions? Please contact:
Preferred call times on Aug 5th-7th at 10-11.
Interested to join our journey? Please send your application right away or by Aug 9th, 2020 at latest. Please include your salary request.