We are looking for Training Coordinator to our client Kalmar to work with developing the future capabilities and competences for various functions of the Kalmar supply chain. We are looking for someone with very strong organizing and communication skills. It is also important to be able to take responsibility in the role. You dont have to necessarily have years of experience, but we expect you to have some experience in coordinating projects and working in an international environment. If you feel this could be the next position for you, read more below and apply already today - we are proceeding with the potential candidates in fast pace!
ABOUT THE ROLE You are offered
* An international work environment
* A great chance to develop your skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIES Your will work with developing the future capabilities and competences for various functions of the Kalmar supply chain. You will support the program team in ensuring successful process and system training for various end user groups globally. Your task will be to ensure training material and training content is developed in collaboration with process owners. You will then coordinate the training schedule and ensure the right participants are invited. You will also work with developing trainings on the company's digital learning platform.
We expect you to be able to shift your work schedule a few hours later/earlier in the day from time to time during the project in order to accommodate time zone difference.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academical background (Business or Technical)
* Some work experience with similar tasks
* Experience in working in a global company
* Fluent communication skills in English, other languages seen as a plus
You also have:
* Strong organizing and coordination skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Critical thinking skills
* Responsible and independent attitude towards work
* Start: In June
* Work extent: Full time, untill 31.12.2021
* Location: Remote office
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Kalmar that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Read more about: Kalmar