Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.
Join us for a smarter and better everyday
Cargotec's Corporate office is looking for a Trainee, Transition for the summer period from May until August 2018 to support and assist global transition to deliver country projects. Tasks will vary according to need of individual projects or planning and preparation. Tasks can include, but not limited to document creation and maintenance, any project support activities needed or programme assisting activities. Expertise and knowledge of candidate, can impact to responsibility content. The location could be Helsinki or Kaarina.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist and support global project activities;
- Assist and support Transition management in global transition management activities;
- Assist and support Project Management office activities;
- All work needs to be conducted in compliance with Global Standards for HR procedures, policies, processes and learning & development programmes.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ongoing studies of Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, international business, project management etc.;
- Some previous work experience required;
- Fluent communication in spoken and written English;
- Good cooperation skills and willingness to work in team, but able to work independently as well;
- Can do attitude, willingness to learn;
- Capability to take responsibility of assigned tasks and keep delivery schedule;
- Capability to utilize fluently Google office tools.
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join:
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV in English on our career page by 11th March 2018.