Trainee, Software Development
Cargotec Finland Oy
Making your next move count
Software and automation development is looking for a team member to the SW testing team. You would be able start working in May 2018 or part-time even earlier.
After successful training period there is a possibility to do your final thesis with us. You will be based in Tampere, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Testing software of automated crane concept, using simulated environments, test automation and participating live testing of a full scale crane in our backyard test field
- Supporting tasks in different activities in the software team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Studying in software engineering (M.Sc. or B. Sc.)
- Genuine interest in software development & testing
- Some experience and understanding (studies) of testing SW
- Preferably some previous (work) experience in similar tasks
- Coding skills
- Good study record
- Detail oriented and problem solving attitude
- Excellent communications skills in English
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 11.03.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101811
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere