Trainee, Service Contracts
Cargotec Finland Oy
As pioneers and global leader, Hiab is ambitious to write forward our success story, inspiring and shaping our industry. The world in which we operate with our class-leading products, intelligent services and innovative digital solutions is constantly changing.
Purpose of the position
We at Hiab are looking for a trainee to join our Service Sales & Product Management team in Helsinki.
As a trainee you will get the opportunity to be involved in product management of Hiab service contracts and participate in the development of new services offering. You will be involved in diverse service development tasks, costing and pricing analysis and actively communicating with Hiab market areas. The traineeship will take place from April until September.
- Supporting and coordinating tasks in ongoing Service contract development projects
- Participating in market launch and pilot preparations
- Executing contract cost and pricing analysis
- Supporting the development and management of pricing tools
- Supporting the market areas in day-to-day service contract related topics
What you’ll need to succeed:
- We are looking for an independent, customer-centric person with a Service mindset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ongoing B.Sc. or M.Sc studies in Business or other relevant area
- Good communication skills, ability to influence, explain, collaborate, and inform
- Fluency in English is essential, other languages being an asset.
We offer you:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
We will start reviewing and interviewing the applicants already during the application period, so be quick and apply by the 6th March at the latest! All the candidates will be informed about the recruitment process latest by the end of May.