Cargotec Finland Oy
Kalmar keeps global trade moving. Our innovative solutions contribute to every fourth container movement in the world and help transform the future of cargo handling. We believe in collaboration, delivering on our promises and that people make the difference.
Making your next move count
Kalmar's R&D Team is looking for a summer trainee to join the department. The period for the traineeship will be from May-August.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide services in defined engineering discipline to support engineering design, development, and project delivery and completion
- Developing Excel and Matlab/Simulink based simulation and calculation tools
- Hands on testing and measuring at our facilities
- Documenting results and other documents in English
- Assisting with simulation tool development and other relevant engineering tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Interest on various technologies
- Competence in electrical engineering and power electronics is considered an advantage
- In-depth understanding of aforementioned environments, including Excel macros and Matlab scripts, are required
- Open curious mind.
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 11.03.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101813
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere