Cargotec Finland Oy
Kalmar is looking for a trainee who will support the overall service level within agreed parts, category or suppliers during an agreed period. They will also support the timely managed order to delivery process for given scope. In addition to that, the suitable candidate will work in close collaboration with Kalmar Service Organization, Stargard factory (logistics, production, dispatch center), Kalmar Frontlines and Product lines.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Purchasing requisitions in accordance with approved limits for relevant products and suppliers
- Delivery control and follow up on purchased material
- Monitoring delivery accuracy against the sales demand
- Daily communication with suppliers and carriers
- Optimization of material, information flow and feedback on stock levels
- Taking care of Backorder list, RFQ time and RMR.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree - Commercial, Logistics or Technical
- 3rd year student
- Purchasing or logistics experience from service business is a plus, not mandatory
- Good SAP knowledge
- Google Knowledge
- Customer and solution focused
- Good communication, organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Problem solving & Communication skills
- Motivated, structured and well organised
- Independent and able to handle multiple projects in a competitive environment.
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 11.03.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101689
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Pirkanmaa