Trainee, Proto Workshop
Cargotec Finland Oy
Making your next move count
Kalmar is looking for 1-2 trainees to work in our proto workshop as a part of proto assembly team in Tampere competence center.
Position requires close co-operation with different functions in Tampere site.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support project assembly operations during summer vacation period
What you'll need to succeed
- 1st or 2nd year student in automation, mechanical or electrical engineering (B. Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Previous work experience in assembly/production work
- Forklift license and occupational safety card is an advantage
- You have genuine interest in machinery and good teamwork skills
- You are systematic and have can-do attitude
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 11.03.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101808
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere