We are looking for a Product Engineer Trainee to support our Product Planning and Management team in Vantaa. You will be part of a team that provides technical support for our customers and sales network relating to our products and their usage. Product Engineer Trainee role's key focus is on sales support and internal product management.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Accelerometer and inclinometer performance evaluations
* Technical notes about performed evaluations
* Sample C-codes to support customer's sensor usage
* Promotion material improvement and product documentation updates
* Suitable technical background.
* Fluent English skills, both spoken and written.
* Measurement system understanding
* Capability to setup, perform and analyze electrical measurements
* Capability to write technical documentation in English
* C- Programming skills
* Arduino evaluation platform knowledge preferred
* Basic understanding about Inertial sensors preferred
As a person you are result oriented, customer and business focused team player with good interpersonal skills. We appreciate previous experience from technical support or electronics manufacturing. You also have fluent English skills, both spoken and written.
Interested? Apply for this position with your CV and application letter by March 12th, 2018. We will start interviews during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For further information, please contact Tero Kähkönen, +358 50 407 7061 between 10-11 on 5th or 6th of February.
Murata Electronics Oy develops and manufactures the world’s best motion sensors. Our mission is to contribute to a safer and healthier society by providing MEMS sensors and solutions to automotive, healthcare and industrial applications. Murata Electronics employs almost 1000 people in Vantaa and we are part of Japanese Murata Manufacturing, a leading supplier of ceramic electronic components employing over 60 000 people globally. Read more about Murata at www.murata.com and become an Innovator in Electronics!