Cargotec Finland Oy
Kalmar keeps global trade moving. Our innovative solutions contribute to every fourth container movement in the world and help transform the future of cargo handling. We believe in collaboration, delivering on our promises and that people make the difference.
Making your next move count
Kalmar is looking for a trainee for procurement / subcontracted welded and machined parts. We are offering good training for purchasing work and possibilities to learn with experienced team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ordering goods and materials according to operation assembly plan within tight deadlines
- Review and make corrective proposals for over tolerated measurements in Kalmar drawings.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Mechanical or engineering degree
- Good experience for engineering workshop
- Basic knowledge for welding and good experience for machining
- Measuring and tolerance knowledge in practice.
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 11.03.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101700
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere