- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We are looking for a MEMS Platform Development Trainee to support our Platforms Development team in Vantaa. Platform development is an important part for product development. It is a link between design and process. The main role of the team is to transfer new product, process, and technology from concept to manufacturing.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Data analyses
* Writing technical reports of different experiments
* Microscope inspections for problem shooting and failure analysis
* M.Sc. student in last year or higher education
* Data analyses skills and experience
* Technical report writing skills and experience
* Wafer follow up and basic problem solving skills
* Familiar with basic analytical methods such as SEM, EDX, AFM
* Understand basic MEMS process or semiconductor process technology
* Fluent in English
We appreciate analytical and systematic approach and good problem-solving skills. As a person you are quick to learn and able to work independently. You have good communications skills and you are able to communicate easily with internal and external stakeholders if needed.
Interested? Apply for this position with your CV and application letter by March 12th, 2018. We will start interviews during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For further information, please contact Fang Tuurnala, +358 505 998 518, on Mon-Fri at 12-14.
Murata Electronics Oy develops and manufactures the world’s best motion sensors. Our mission is to contribute to a safer and healthier society by providing MEMS sensors and solutions to automotive, healthcare and industrial applications. Murata Electronics employs almost 1000 people in Vantaa and we are part of Japanese Murata Manufacturing, a leading supplier of ceramic electronic components employing over 60 000 people globally. Read more about Murata at www.murata.com and become an Innovator in Electronics!