Trainee, Kalmar Automation Solutions Finance
Cargotec Finland Oy
Kalmar keeps global trade moving. Our innovative solutions contribute to every fourth container movement in the world and help transform the future of cargo handling. We believe in collaboration, delivering on our promises and that people make the difference.
Purpose of the position
We are looking for a summer trainee to join Kalmar Automation Solutions (KAS) Finance team which provides business and project controlling services for the Strategic Business Unit (SBU). In this team we contribute to business performance by being part of the sales and delivery projects and working closely together with project managers and finance team members as well as other stakeholders globally.
This position is located in Tampere, Finland. The trainee period lasts from May to the end of August.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support Finance team with Monthly closing and ad hoc reporting activities
- Support at finance development related tasks and projects
- Back-up for various tasks during summer holidays
What you’ll need to succeed:
We are looking for a person who eagerly takes on new responsibilities and curiously seeks for improvements in the ways of working.
To succeed in this role you have:
- Studies in Economic sciences, preferably Accounting and Finance
- Good skills in Excel. Experience and skills in Google tools (Sheets) are a merit
- Previous experience with some ERP or finance reporting tool (SAP, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), QlikView, QlikSense) is a merit as well
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to learn
We offer to you:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. You will get a chance to work with a group of business controlling professionals in a global environment. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
We will start reviewing and interviewing the applicants already during the application period, so be quick and apply by the 6th March at the latest! All the candidates will be informed about the recruitment process latest by the end of May.