TEMP-TEAM Finland is a part of JuhlerGroup that has supplied Client Companies with motivated professionals since 1979. The company is one of the biggest Recruitment Agencies in the Nordic countries. As a member of The Private Employment Agencies Association we follow the ethical rules in all our operation.
Our international customer Tata Consultancy Services is looking for trainees to participate in an one-year long trainee program.
Numerous opportunities are available for you to start your career. Which career path do you want to start on?
- IT Analyst: Get involved in projects from planning, analysis and implementation to testing and rollout. Assist in the preparation of customized offerings and support business development.
- Developer: In diverse teams, you advise and support your clients in designing and implementing digital applications. You participate in the creation of architectural and implementation concepts as well as interface designs.
During the one-year program, various training courses will enhance your professional profile and develop your industry knowledge in banking or life sciences, for example. Together with trainees from all over Europe, you will embark on a three-month journey to India, the land of culinary delights and temples.
Working in customer projects will help you understand numerous roles and tasks in the IT Services industry. You will be learning on the job.
Your ambition is to shape the digital future. Your goal is to continuously grow with engaging tasks. Your passion is to gain new experiences and explore various cultures. We are looking for motivated talent like you.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have practical experience as an intern or working student – ideally in the IT industry
- You are fluent in English and intermediate in Finnish
- You are passionate about digital technologies
- You feel at home in an intercultural environment and are open to travel and work within Europe
If you are interested in this postion, please apply at www.temp-team.fi / Löydä töitä / Trainee IT Analyst and Developer.
Remember to include your CV/Résumé and Cover letter in the application. Also remember to include your salary expectations in the Cover letter.
We also appreciate if you add relevant references in your CV.
Start date of the trainee program is 1st September 2019.
For additional questions, please contact Mona Suihko at Temp-Team Finland Oy (firstname.lastname@example.org, 040 185 1080).
TEMP-TEAM Finland Oy on osa JuhlerGroup-konsernia, joka on välittänyt työntekijöitä eri toimialoille jo vuodesta 1979. Konserni on yksi pohjoismaiden suurimmista henkilöstöpalvelualan yrityksistä. Suomessa TEMP-TEAM Finlandin palveluvalikoimaan kuuluu rekrytointien ja työvoimavuokrauksen lisäksi henkilöarvioinnit, työnhakuvalmennus sekä suorahaut. Auktorisoituna henkilöstöpalveluyrityksenä noudatamme alan eettisiä toimintaperiaatteita.