Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.
Join us for a smarter and better everyday
Cargotec is looking for an enthusiastic person to join the Corporate HR team as a summer trainee. The summer trainee period is from June to August, however this is negotiable, the location is Helsinki.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- participation in on-going HR projects where your tasks will include gathering and organizing data in Excel and other formats and participating to system testings;
- virtual communication with HR personnel in many countries;
- Support and assistance to the Corporate HR team in the global annual HR processes and support the Cargotec Business Services HR Services team in variable HR tasks.
What you’ll need to succeed
- We expect you to be a student in a University or polytechnic.
- Previous experience in working both independently and in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English are required in this position.
- Good Excel and/or database handling skills are beneficial.
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV on our career page by 11th March 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102147
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki