Join us for a smarter and better everyday
We are looking for a summer trainee to join the Country HR team which provides customer centric, compliant HR services locally (i.e. induction, recruitment, work wellbeing) to support all three business areas and corporate functions.
The position is located in Helsinki, and the trainee period lasts from mid-May to the end of August.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Support with HR annual processes
• Coordinate the summer trainee activities in Finland
• Support in local induction
• Internal communication (Intranet change project)
• Update various systems and archiving
• Back-up for various tasks during summer holidays.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a customer-oriented person who eagerly takes on new responsibilities and curiously seeks for improvements in the ways of working.
To succeed in this role you have to have:
• Polytechnic, Business Administration or equivalent studies
• Studies or work experience in Human Resources is seen as an advantage
• Good skills in Google tools (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
• Good spoken and written English and Finnish.
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 28.02.2019.
Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.