Trainee, Corporate Real Estate
Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.
Join us for a smarter and better everyday
Cargotec Corporate Real Estate is looking for a summer trainee for a project to create an interface for workplace and office services.
The purpose of this role is to build, test and pilot a service interface for Cargotec employees into corporate intranet. The target is to create a corporate preferred solution for indicating and accessing different services related to workplace.
The interface will be made using available and existing Google applications and features.
The period of the role wll be from May until August and part-time in April if possible. The location is Helsinki.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Defining the scope of services to be included;
- Describing a workflow process for different use cases;
- Designing the visual interface including mobile portal access;
- Testing and piloting the interface in practice with selected user group.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Understanding of the requirements related to workplace and different services provided within;
- You have to perceive a fluent customer experience with wide range of service use cases. You are working together with Facilities Director and different IT-representatives.
- Good understanding of the workplace environment and related service needs;
- Experience of Google platform and it's features, applications and tools;
- Knowledge of facility related services and providers;
- Fluent co-operation and communication skills;
- Field of education: Technical, IT, software, "Google guru";
- Open minded, co-operative, result oriented, out-of-the-box-thinker.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in our global organisation and the cargo handling industry. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally. Join us to make a difference - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV in Enlish on our career page not later than March 11th 2018.