Trainee, Corporate Leadership and Talent Development
Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.
Join us for a smarter and better everyday
Cargotec is looking for an enthusiastic student to join the Corporate Leadership and Talent team as a summer trainee. With this position you will have hands on experience with challenging tasks and the possibility to participate in the development of HR processes/tools on a global scale. The summer trainee period is from the beginning of June to the end of August. The role will be based in the Corporate head office in Helsinki.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support and assist the Corporate Leadership and Talent team in the global yearly HR processes
- Participate in on-going HR projects
- Gather and organise data related to group talent processes
- Recruitment and selection of people.
What you'll need to succeed
- We expect you to be a student in a University or polytechnic
- Previous experience in working both independently and in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English are required in this position
- Good Excel and Google Sheets skills and database handling experience is beneficial.
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 11.03.2018.