Trainee, Corporate Finance
We are now searching for a
Trainee, Corporate Finance
to join our growing team in Helsinki, Ruoholahti, in September 2020.
What’s in it for me?
As a member of our team you will have a unique opportunity to work with Finnish and global corporations as well as private equity clients in the highly interesting and challenging environment of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A). Your role as our Trainee will consist of:
- Supporting our experienced professionals in all stages of M&A transactions from pitching to deal execution in a global environment
- Preparing state-of-the-art sales materials, presentations and other deliverables to clients
- Developing sophisticated financial models used in analysing and valuing companies
- Collecting and analysing detailed company specific and market information
The selected Trainee will work as an integral part of our Corporate Finance team. Primarily we are looking for a Trainee to join our team for a trainee-period starting in September 2020 until December 2020 (flexible starting date based on candidate preferences). As our Trainee, we will offer you:
- 4 months trainee period in a dynamic and collaborative team of experienced corporate finance professionals in Finland and in the Nordics
- Exposure to Finnish and global corporations as well as private equity clients and other financial investors
- Challenging M&A projects and active role in client interaction from early on
- Flexible working environment, interesting career path and continuous support for personal development
- Opportunity for top-performing trainees to join the team as full-time analysts after the trainee period
Can you see yourself at Deloitte?
Do you enjoy problem solving and challenging yourself for even better results? Do you have a high motivation to perform and a true team-player attitude? You could be the person we are looking for in case you recognize yourself having the following qualifications and characteristics:
- An excellent academic record with a relevant Master’s Degree in Economics or Engineering (graduated or close to graduation)
- Solid skills in Excel and PowerPoint. Previous financial modelling skills are considered as a plus
- Good communication skills and excellent command of both Finnish and English
- Previous work experience from investment banking, private equity or management consulting is considered as an advantage
Come to hear more about Deloitte and our Trainee program in “Sinustako Deloitte Trainee?” evening at our office on Thursday 16.1. at 17:00-19:30! Read more and sign up: https://my.surveypal.com/Deloitte-Trainee-ilta-16.1.2020. The event is held in Finnish.
How to apply
When: The application period ends on Wednesday 22.1.2020
How: Send us your application via our website. Please include your cover letter, resume, transcript of records and high school diploma.
Interviews: Please book Thursday 30.1. afternoon and Monday 3.2. afternoon for a possible interview at our office. We will send invitations to interviews via email.
For any inquiries concerning the position or Deloitte as an employer, please contact Matti Saarimaa (tel. +358405494631) on Friday 10.1. between 9-10 or Thursday 16.1. between 15-16 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com. The applications we would like to receive however via our recruitment system.
Take a peek at our everyday life and discover more about us @DeloitteFinland on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Also read the experiences of our Trainees on our website www.deloitte.com/fi/deloittetrainee.