Cargotec Finland Oy
As pioneers and global leader, Hiab is ambitious to write forward our success story, inspiring and shaping our industry. The world in which we operate with our class-leading products, intelligent services and innovative digital solutions is constantly changing.
Join Hiab's journey - to inspire and shape the future of intelligent load handling
We offer you a full-time summer trainee position in a small and agile communications team in Hiab’s truly global organisation and business environment. Your tasks will include supporting media activities such as media monitoring and updating Hiab’s web and intranet pages.
The summer trainee period is preferably from the beginning of May until the end of September.
The placement of the position is in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Drafting and editing internal and external news and releases
- Creating presentations and other communication materials
- Publishing content through online channels, like web, e-newsletters and social media
- Managing visual materials like videos and images
- Supporting in other internal and external communication related tasks and projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
- M.Sc. student majoring in communications or marketing, preferably close to graduation
- Team player with good social skills and positive can-do attitude
- Proactive with ability to work independently
- Fluency in English, other languages are an advantage
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in social media, web publishing, PhotoShop or similar tools
- Confidence to approach different stakeholders to get things done
- Working experience from similar positions would be seen as an advantage
We offer you:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 11.03.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101704
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki