Trainee, Business Development
Cargotec Finland Oy
Kalmar keeps global trade moving. Our innovative solutions contribute to every fourth container movement in the world and help transform the future of cargo handling. We believe in collaboration, delivering on our promises and that people make the difference.
Making your next move count
The Automation and Projects Division is looking for an energetic and systematic performance enabler.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Interview project team members and collect feedback about our processes and tools instructions: what is missing or should be updated? And possibly draft new instructions.
- Interview project managers and team members and collect feedback about views in our project scheduling tool: what information should the different views include? And possibly update views in the tool.
- Help to finalize the documentation transfer from Microsoft Sharepoint to Google Drive:
- Turn MS-Office documents into Google format documents
- Transfer documents from Sharepoint to Google Drive
The period for the role is Full-time from May to August 2018 (part-time in April if possible). The location of the position is in Tampere, Finland.
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least a 3rd year student
- Sufficiently extrovert to interview either in Finnish or in English people you have never met before
- Analytical mind to summarize the feedback from interviewed people and to create documentation (in English)
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs and Sheets (experience with MS-Project is a plus but not mandatory).
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 11.03.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102140
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere