- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Trade Operations Administrator to join the ABB Transportation Management Center in Vaasa. You will coordinate the sending of import and export transaction data to customs brokers. In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining the classification database system for company products in accordance with import and export requirements, such as HTS, ECCN, license determination and country of origin determination.
• Monitoring daily inbound and outbound shipments and processing the movements through SAP’s GTS Customs module for handling by appointed customs brokers
• Staying up to date with customs procedures, ensuring the relevant declarations are correctly prepared, and carrying out reporting to ensure compliance
• Working closely with colleagues in transport planning and supply chain to ensure a seamless supply chain
• Managing the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities
• Communicating with export- and import-related authorities and suppliers as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities
• Anticipating, researching and reporting on future changes in import/export laws and in relevant local territory practices, and ensuring such knowledge is factored into the planning of the company’s own strategy, resources and procedures
• Planning and implementing import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the company
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• Induction to the job based on your previous experience
• The opportunity for personal development in the form of training
• The opportunity for professional development
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field, for example engineering, logistics or business administration
• A few years’ experience in logistics and a thorough understanding of customs requirements
• A good understanding and working knowledge of SAP’s GTS Customs module or SAP in general
• A good understanding of the way the HTS works and the confidence to apply HTS to ABB products with support from the business
• A comprehensive understanding of export control laws and how to apply export control classifications.
• A strong understanding and application of customs procedures and formalities
• Good planning, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Advanced desktop computer skills, including Microsoft Office tools
• Good team working skills and customer-oriented approach to work
• Flexibility to work in different shifts according to business needs
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English, and good communication skills in Finnish, Swedish or Estonian
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65184907 by May 28th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Terhi Lettelin, tel. +358 50 334 3079. Available on May 22nd and May 25th at 8–11 am.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com