Trade Marketing Manager
Perrigo Suomi Oy
This role is part of the Nordic Commercial Strategy & Implementation (CS&I) team, and has the objective of securing in-store success in the Finnish pharmacy channel through best-in-class shopper marketing.
You will report to the CS&I Country Manager Finland, both supporting on major initiatives and driving initiatives of your own.
Projects will span across the entire OTC, Lifestyle and Medicated Skincare portfolio. In addition to the Finnish material you will also be part of a strong Nordic Customer Marketing team and develop material on a Nordic level for local adaptation.
Specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Development of best‐in‐class point of sales material, in line with brand and commercial strategies
- Development of campaign activities and other marketing related projects
- Competitor monitoring, e.g., identifying new launches and campaigns driving their market share
- Participating at sales conferences to brief Field Sales Force on relevant campaigns
- Tracking of sales fundamentals, e.g. distribution, display, price, promotion, taking action to close gaps where needed
- Key performance metrics: Finland P&L, market shares, and category development
- You will work closely, and function as a link, with both our Marketing and Sales departments
- Relevant university degree, preferably in Business
- Around 2 years relevant experience from FMCG or Retail marketing, e.g. Customer Marketing, Trade Marketing, etc.
- Excellent business track record
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical thinking; able to digest data to provide actionable and business oriented conclusions
- Creative and innovative with aesthetical sensitivity
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both Finnish and English, Swedish is an asset
- Strong interest in consumer & shopper behavior
- Passion for winning, with high ambitions and energy
- Goal oriented self‐starter with a strong solution driven approach
- Strong ability to collaborate and influence working in cross functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Enjoys a fast‐paced environment and welcomes change
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting journey of business growth
- A highly passionate and ambitious team, working hard together to deliver category leading initiatives and innovation
- Working in a company with a broad international brand portfolio
- Decentralized organization with an honest, transparent and results oriented culture
- Career opportunities within Perrigo
This role is a permanent position based in Espoo. We will start interviewing immediately, so please send your application as soon as possible. The application shall include both CV and personal letter.
For further questions about the role, please contact Nelly Ioka, Country CS&I Manager Finland, Monday 9.4 9-10 or Wednesday 18.4 10-11, M +358 50 3438 601.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1123025
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Espoo