Trade Marketing Manager Nordic
As our new Trade Marketing Manager for Pro Audio Solutions, you will be responsible for Marketing activities for the Nordic Region. You will be the interface between local sales/market and the international Marketing team. Your culture and language skills will guarantee that all EMEA campaigns fit the Nordic region.
In this international environment, you will be working on local and EMEA campaigns with a dedicated project focus. As a member of the European team, you will be able to use your talents in international teams. With a strong Push Marketing approach in mind, your job will be to support the Sales teams and our Resellers in their daily work to promote the Sennheiser/Neumann brands into the Nordic Market.
The position requires a Trade Marketing professional, with strong Marketing and business acumen skills.
In this role you will work closely with the Manager Trade Marketing EMEA and Nordic Sales Director as well as other European Trade Marketing Managers.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Develop and deploy marketing plans including cost forecast on an annual base
- Develop and execute marketing & business initiatives/strategies to maximize sales
- Strongly support the local Pro Audio Solutions Sales Team by professional trade marketing within the Corporate guidelines
- Support/execute global initiatives and campaigns on a local level in close cooperation with business segments
- Cooperate with other EMEA Trade Marketing managers to:
- Drive trade marketing for Pro Audio Solutions channel locally/regionally/globally
- Expand knowledge and proficiency in marketing effectiveness and efficiency
- Support local Product launches and “phase-outs”
- Coordinate with external agencies and vendors such as advertising agencies, trade show organizers, stand builders, etc.
Qualifications and skills:
- Four-year university degree in business/marketing/public relations/advertising or similar experience
- Knowledge of the Professional Audio Market
- Minimum 3 years industry/marketing experience in a corporate environment
- Proven multiple project & process management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ambassador of the local culture & excellent communications skills in oral and written English, knowledge of an additional Nordic language is a plus but not a must
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, customer feedback, segmentation and targeting techniques and tools
- Be inquisitive and be open to innovation and improvement
- Relationship management with ability to influence and drive results within a matrix environment
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional especially international and liquid teams
- Hands-on/solution-oriented mentality, forward looking, task oriented and proactive
Joining Sennheiser Nordic
You will join a well-established organization optimized for the current, regional structure of Sennheiser. The position offers a large degree of autonomy and the potential of growing your career within a mid-sized, regional sales company. The job is located at Sennheiser Nordic.
Are you interested?
We review applications and invite candidates for interviews continually, so submit your application today or latest before 7th May 2018.
We look very much forward to reading your application - please send the application to
Nordicfirstname.lastname@example.org, and please remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact:
- Nordic Sales Director Petteri Murto by email at email@example.com/by phone 20th April 11:00-12:30; or 30th April 11:00-12:30 by calling +35 84 00 40 92 94.
- Manager Trade Marketing EMEA Alain Richer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org/by phone 20th April 11:00-12:30; or 30th April 11:00-12:30 by calling +33 (6) 84 98 19 22.
Start date: as soon as possible.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1126309
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Helsinki