Total Product Support Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic
Total Product Support Engineer (TPS Engineer)
to join our Semiconductor Product Management Team.
As a key contributor to the team you will be playing a key role for designing and maintaining cluster tools of the type in Semiconductor industry.
An ideal candidate should have a strong background in the Semi industry as well as willingness to travel during the first years.
As a Total Product Support Engineer you will be working with our semiconductor equipment engineering, delivering new features and supporting equipment deliveries.
You are leading the development of Automation and Integration procedures and protocols. In your role you will be introducing first-of-a-kind products from testing to final acceptance by customer while training and coaching our Field Service organization.
You will also be part of customer escalation path supporting Field Service team as first level product team contact.
To succeed in this position, you need:
- 5 + years of experience in the Semiconductor industry equipment and processes
- knowledge and experience of automation
- Previous experience in high level product support
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering, or other relevant degree
- Good hands-on skills in assembly and service work
- Solid problem-solving skills, customer-oriented mindset and "can do" attitude
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel globally up to 50-70 days a year
- To use English with all stakeholders
Following skills are considered very beneficial:
- Experience on thin film processes such as ALD, PVD, CVD, PECVD
- Chemistry education or working experience
The location of this position is in Greater Helsinki area Finland.
Hiring manager is Pasi Meriläinen, he is Semiconductor Product Manager https://www.linkedin.com/in/pasimerilainen/
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to work in global high-technology business and to develop your competences further. You get to work in a dynamic and challenging working environment supported by a team of experienced professionals.
Beneq ALD offering enables technologies such as AR/VR, IoT, 5G, MEMS, OLED and advanced sensor designs. This position at Beneq provides a unique viewpoint to the technology of the future.
Interested? Please submit your CV and application with salary request as soon as possible at www.experis.fi.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.