We are looking for a Tooling Engineer to maintain serviceability of engine tools and equipment in our steadily growing and developing company
A successful candidate for this position is organized, technically oriented, has analytical mind set, demonstrates superb attention to detail, understands technical blueprints and processes.
This is a full-time permanent position in Vantaa.
- Positive and supportive environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fitness center in the facility
- New engine tooling acquisition
- Maintenance of existing engine tooling
- Establish life cycle of equipment
- Design new tools
- Perform equivalency reviews
- Manage tools in ERP system
- Ensure adequate tooling available to facilitate production
- Manage and develop calibration and lift fixture inspection processes
- Ensure tools, equipment and procedures are compliant with MOE and EASA Part 145
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in relevant field of engineering or equivalent skills
- Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Excellent team working and organizing skills
- Ability to analyze and create blueprints and drawings
- Fluent MS Office skills, experience from IFS or other ERP systems is appreciated
Apply no later than 30.4.2021.
In cover letter provide salary expectation and your main achievement in previous jobs.
First selections will start immediately, and position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For more information, please contact Marcus Siiskonen by email firstname.lastname@example.org .