Sanoma editorial technology is looking for
TOOLING DEVELOPER (WEB FRONTEND)
Do you want to have your work seen by half of the finnish population? Do you want to help the best journalists in Finland to excel in their job.
Sanoma editorial technology team is looking for a senior developer to take care of our editorial tools. In may, we are finalizing our switch from a desktop-based old CMS to a modern, browser and React-based system. We are looking forward to building the best available tools globally for our journalists to tell the news and stories as they happen.
Your role would be to oversee and manage the work in our CMS development. You would be writing code yourself, but a big part of the job is to make sure that the process works end-to-end. Meaning, that what the jounalists do is visible to millions of our readers daily.
What we are looking for
- 3 years+ experience in frontend development
- Have good problem-solving skills, eagerness & ability to learn new
- Appreciate teamwork, actively work with other team members, and help others
What we offer
- Opportunity to hone your software skills as a developer, peer code reviewer and a solver of hard technical problems
- Workplace located either in Tampere or Helsinki
- The tools & gear that you need to do your work
- Culture that supports your development and embraces constant improvement