We are currently looking for a Time Schedulers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Linking of these tasks in a logical way in order to achieve a short remaining project duration
- Perform time schedule simulations
- Deliver the mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Participation at the PSM and branch meetings
- Supervision of the project progress
- Deliver project KPI’s
- Creation of the 3-days-program
- Experience as a Time Scheduler
- Knowledge of procedures & regulations for the Nuclear Ind.
- Experience of Build-up of logical sequences
- Good scheduling capability
- Good knowledge of structuring of time schedules
- Good Interface / relationship management skills
- Experience of time schedule simulations
- Promoting attitude towards Safety
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Capable to recommend reasonable decisions
- Good knowledge of MS Project, Primavera (P6, IMS) and Reporting Tools
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com