Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Time Scheduler for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Linking of these tasks in a logical way in order to achieve a short remaining project duration
- Perform time schedule simulations
- Deliver the mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Participation at the Plant Status Management (PSM) and branch meetings
- Supervision of the project progress
- Deliver project KPI’s
- Creation of the 3-days-program
- Relevant Engineering background
- Experience of time scheduling at Olkiluoto 3 site or in other large projects
- Knowledge of the Olkiluoto 3 systems
- Experience as time scheduler
- Scheduling capability
- Good skills in interface/ relationship management
- Good attitude towards promotion of Safety
- Knowledge of procedures & regulations for the Nuclear Industry
- Experience in build-up of logical sequences
- Experience in structuring of time schedules
- Capability to coach and mentor
- Experience of time schedule simulations
- Capable to recommend reasonable decisions
- Knowledge of integrated master schedule in Primavera
- Good knowledge of Primavera, MS Project and Reporting tools (P6, IMS)
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.