Adecco Finland Oy
We are currently looking for a Time Scheduler for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and last approximately 8 months, possibly longer depending on our client's need.
Expected background & skills:
- technical background in Engineering
- Previous experience in scheduling in OL3 or large projects
- Knowledge of the OL3 systems
- Skills in structuring of time schedules, time schedule simulations
- Capable to recommend reasonable decisions
- Knowledge of Primavera
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance and Operation
- Linking of these tasks in a logical way in order to achieve a short remaining project duration
- Perform the time schedule simulations
- Deliver the mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedule for the project
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to - Fulfill the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time
- Participation at the PSM and branch meetings
- Supervision of the project progress
- Deliver project KPI's
- Creation of the 3-days-program
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You will be part of an active and professional team and you will be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "Time Scheduler" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sini Suolahti at +358 (0)40 664 1447.