Time Scheduler, OL3 Site
Adecco Finland Oy
We are currently looking for a Time Scheduler for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and last approximately 12 months, possibly longer depending on our client's need.
Expected background & skills:
- technical background in Engineering
- Previous experience in scheduling in OL3 or large projects
- Knowledge of the OL3 systems
- Skills in structuring of time schedules, time schedule simulations
- Capable to recommend reasonable decisions
- Knowledge of Primavera
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance and Operation
- Linking of these tasks in a logical way in order to achieve a short remaining project duration
- Perform the time schedule simulations
- Deliver the mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedule for the project
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to - Fulfill the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time
- Participation at the PSM and branch meetings
- Supervision of the project progress
- Deliver project KPI's
- Creation of the 3-days-program
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You will be part of an active and professional team and you will be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "Time Scheduler" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sini Suolahti at +358 (0)40 664 1447.