Threat Intelligence ManagerLandis+Gyr Oy
We are looking for an experienced Threat Intelligence Manager to join our Security Operations team. In this role you will be responsible for developing intelligence products through collection, evaluation, analysis and reporting of cyber threat information and the development of intelligence services for internal consumption by the company worldwide.
You will continuously assess and review intelligence requirements, gather and centralize relevant sources of intelligence, and develop and disseminate both technical and non-technical threat intelligence. To be successful, you will build products customized for stakeholder needs and drive the maturation of Landis+Gyr's Threat Intelligence program. You will deliver strategic direction to enhance our existing capabilities and drive the development of expanded capabilities. You will improve detection capabilities and defensive techniques and be a respected authority in threats and attack trends, communicating findings with technical and non-technical partners alike. Your core responsibilities include the following:
• Continuously develop, maintain, and support an intelligence capability to identify current and emerging security risks to the organization
• Utilize commercial and open-source intelligence providers to gain insight into adversary tactics, techniques and procedures, as well as planned activities and emerging motivations
• Use domain expertise, threat intelligence sources, log sources and other security information to design, maintain, and guide cyber threat hunting initiatives using the MITRE ATT&CK framework and hypothesis driven approach
• Support senior security analysts in actively hunting for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and APT Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) across enterprise on-premise and cloud environments
• Map vulnerabilities to threats, identify risk to Landis+Gyr’s attack surface and provide prioritized recommendations for attack surface reduction
• Develop and update threat intelligence and hunt playbooks
• Ensure up-to-date intelligence collection, management, analysis and dissemination frameworks exist and are followed
• Clearly and concisely document and communicate findings for all efforts impacting Landis+Gyr’s information systems and assets
We expect the following from all the candidates: Threat intelligence knowledge or related experience (4+ years). Demonstrated experience working with the intelligence cycle and implementing intelligence programs for enterprise-size organizations. A knowledge of threat intelligence methods, standards, processes, and industry standard intelligence life-cycle approach is required. Familiarity with threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures. Experience with the MITRE ATT&CK framework and using it to perform threat and risk modeling and improving detection capabilities.
Since you will be working in a truly international environment it is important you understand how to drive activities in a distributed organization. Additionally, you should have strong analytical and technical skills, a passion for security, and an eagerness to keep up with the latest trends in cyber security.
A BS/MS in Cyber Security, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science is preferred for this position. Prior background in domestic or foreign government intelligence community or relevant military or law enforcement is also preferred. Experience working in a cloud environment including security solutions is highly desired. Security Certifications (OSCP, CISSP, GCTI, GCFA, CEH, GCIH or related) are a plus.
We offer you
• exciting and meaningful career in an international environment
• broad training and development opportunities, including leading enterprise cyber security tools
• talented colleagues and high performing teams
• versatile work tasks and support for professional development
• work community where we respect each other and have open information sharing
• a corporate culture that embraces change for a greener tomorrow
• flexible and hybrid working model to fit individual needs
• wellbeing support including Epassi flex & lunch benefit, and preventive dental care support
• modern and comfortable office space
If you want to create a greener and safer future with us, we would like to hear from you!
Location: Jyväskylä or Vantaa, Finland
For more information, please contact Kenneth Lampinen, email@example.com, +358 50 438 7431.
Please submit your application and CV latest on 15th of December 2022.