THERAPY AREA SPECIALIST
Do you want to have a meaningful job? Do you want to have daily opportunities to learn and develop your skills and competencies? Do you want to bring new medicines to Finnish patients?
Apply for the job as Therapy Area Specialist (TAS) at Roche and work with healthcare professionals and other decision makers in HYKS ERVA.
As TAS you will work towards becoming a preferred partner to deliver better outcomes for patients faster. You work closely with customers to co-create and experiment innovative solutions. You are good at networking both internally and externally.
At your work you utilize your analytic and creative skills. You achieve sales targets and lead account management activities. You are ambitious to leverage best customer experience.
- Willingness to have an impact on the best outcome for the patients
- Customer orientation and entrepreneurial sales mindset
- Skills for account management
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- A solid academic education (life sciences, health economics or business administration)
- Capacity to expand field of expertise to health economics and/or medical science
- Fluency in Finnish and English, both spoken and written
- Professional skills for multi-channel communication
- Live in the capital area
Roche Oy is a working place where we work in fit for purpose teams, trust each other to take the right decisions and provide enabling, supportive leadership, while experimenting and learning together.
Our company culture is transforming towards an agile way of working where empowered team members work to deliver better outcomes for more patients.
Additional information: Healthcare District Leader Tarja Kähkönen, tel. 040 706 4014, May 2nd, 2018 at 14-15.