Testing/System Designers for Broadband Network Solutions
Motivated by challenges? Inspired by technology that provides TV and data services to your home now and in the future?
We are looking for
to work on the future of broadband network solutions in our office in Kaarina, Turku area. The 40 professionals in the Software Development team create and test software for smart devices that deliver the fast internet connection and broadcast video to your home.
As Testing/System Designer, you will catch bugs and problems in the system well in advance of the product's completion with the team. Your work is mainly focused on manual or automated verification of device functionality as part of a larger system.
Our Testing/System Designers are working with:
- Agile development practices
- Linux as an embedded system
- IP networks and technology
- Unix shell scripting and Python
- DOCSIS and cable modems
- DVB and headends
Teleste is a solid company with opportunities to challenge yourself and future technology. Many of our solutions and products offer one of a kind technological challenge in Finland. Your can-do attitude is supported by your local and global team as we operate in more than 20 countries. We value people and teamwork as our greatest asset.
Are you interested?
Please fill in your application here www.teleste.com/career-opportunities latest on 31st January 2020, but the sooner the better!
For more information on the position, please contact Sami Salo, R&D Manager, tel. +358 400 562 383, during the application period each day at 12-13 p.m.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1329664
- Tehtäväalue: IT/tietoliikenne, Tekniikka, Tutkimus/kehitys
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kaarina, Tampere, Turku
- Lisätietoja antaa: Sami Salo, R&D Manager, tel. +358 400 562 383, during the application period each day at 12-13 p.m.