Test Tool Leader
We are currently looking for a Test Tool Leader for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 30.09.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Test Tools Warehouse Management:Inventory, Procurement for new tools, Calibration on due date and Internal control of calibrated tools
- Provide technical support to Commissioning Branches to purchase new calibrated tools or to rent calibrated tools
- Commissioning analysis of out of calibration test tools
- Purchase requests and verification of invoices
- Project Financial Review
- Commissioning induction training about test tools
- Support to Technical Commissioning Manager for any topics related to the Test Tools
What do we expect from you?
- Graduated from Instrumentation or l&C Engineering School or equivalent
- Preliminary field experience in metrology laboratory and/or preliminary experience in process oriented industrial site
- Familiar with calibration standards, methods & tools related to Instrumentation & Control, Electrical and Mechanical Test Tools
- Use knowledge of Warehouse Management Methods and Tools (COSWIN or equivalent), MS office
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous and good interpersonal skills
- English skills required
- French skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.