Test Manager, Enerim software development
We are looking for highly collaborative Test Manager who will take our software testing to next level. The position is full-time and preferred location Oulu.
When developing the energy information management systems we design it specifically to help energy companies manage their operational processes more efficiently. Through a high level of automation allows you to better meet the challenges in energy business. In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop into a strong energy information system and software expert in a meaningful and diverse job in a rapidly evolving industry with the support of an inspiring and knowledgeable team.
We offer challenges and responsibilities, because we believe that it is doing the job more interesting and developing for you. You are valued expert and do the work that really matters.
As a Test Manager:
- You will lead the test engineering and test automation teams
- You will take part to define and maintain process practices of software testing
- You are part of an agile development organization
We hope from you:
- Good collaboration skills and enthusiasm
- Experience of information system architectures and development practices especially from testing point of view
- Knowledge of automation testing and its development with strong analytical skills
- We also value knowledge of the energy market
Satisfied customer and high quality work are honor matters for you and you are at your job goal-oriented and achieving. Your solution-centered and co-operative way of work has met confidence of customers and colleagues. You have a university or polytechnic degree suitable for software development field. You speak and write fluent Finnish and English.
Any questions for us? For more information about Enerim and the position you can call the hiring manager Pekka Pietilä, p. +358 44 425 3341, 18th February 3 – 4 p.m or 25th February 3 - 4 p.m.