Build your career at Nets as Test lead for end to end testing expert of card and mobile payments
This an exciting opportunity for a software test professional from an Agile background with experience as a Test Lead to take on a new challenge with Mobile and Point of Sales (POS) domains. We are working with mobile apps, SDKs, payment terminal apps and backend services. This is a great chance to work with the latest technologies and platforms whilst creating world class payment products for the future.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
At Nets we are producing and maintaining highly important solutions, which you can appreciate, and witness, in everyday life while using your preferred payment cards or mobile for payment. These payment applications are crucial parts in a smooth payment process where reliability and efficiency are key factors. The purpose of these applications is to provide outstanding payment experience to end users and at the same time fulfil merchants’ various needs in different size and type of businesses.
As a Test Lead, you will be working with devising end to end test strategies, delivering test services and advising, building and managing test automation. You will also review non-functional aspects of software such as security, performance, availability and usability.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Thorough understanding of the mobile solutions to be able to identify product quality risks, provide mitigation plans, and prioritize testing accordingly
- Define test strategy and approach and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes
- Design, develop and contribute to the test framework, test environment and tools used in testing
- Design and build automated and manual tests
- Ensure there is complete test coverage to relevant cases
- Create reports and testing metrics as required
- Liaisee with Developers and other Stakeholders as required
- Coordinate testing activities of on-site, near- and offshore teams
- Train, supervise and mentor junior-level QA Engineers.
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
We believe that your background and professional acumen forms most of your qualifications to succeed in this role. It is also important to us that you are passionate of what you are doing in your daily work and that you take the responsibility of driving things forward to develop both business and your-self.
Your professional qualifications and background should include:
- 5+ years of experience in working with delivery of different applications and mobile solutions with testing point of view
- B.Sc/M.Sc IT related education
- Experienced with managing and working with offshore teams
- Understanding of SW development life cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of agile software development processes (e.g. Scrum)
- Preferably experience from the payment industry ISTQB/ISEB certification is desirable
- High proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
Of your personal qualifications we would value:
- Passionate about testing and quality assurance
- Ability to express thoughts clearly in verbal and written communications
- Ability to understand complex systems and events with external dependencies
- Ability to see areas of improvements and suggest suitable solutions
- Eagerness to always learn more.
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talents and you will be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 1. March 2018. We will though have interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you are interested in hearing more of this opportunity please contact Ossi Korhonen M: +358 50 41 17 802.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101652
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki