Test Lead & Coordinator, IoT Device and Data Management
Ericsson Network Security
Are you a heavy weight software test professional who understands complex systems? Do you have experience in leading testing for multi-site SW development? Do you understand modern SW development technologies such as microservices, cloud, big data, edge computing, open source and know what kind of requirements they put on testing? Do you master modern testing frameworks and tools, and always strive for automation? Do you understand SW development chain from commit to operations and know what kind of testing to set up in different parts of the chain?
Don't miss this unique opportunity to join the forerunners defining the future of IoT in a relaxed and easygoing community where wellbeing of the employees is one of the main values. In addition to empowered teams supporting each other, we have additional support for wellbeing at work. Such as active sport clubs, pingpong & foosbal tables for having energizing breaks, health center at the office and activities supporting mind & body balance to mention a few.
We are a relatively new, small and intimate development family developing Device and Data Management services for Ericsson’s IoT platform (IoT Accelerator), across a range of verticals (Smart Buildings, Smart Cities, Facility Management, Automotive etc.). The family is now growing rapidly and taking over new responsibilities, one of the responsibilities being the receiving part for product & competence transfer. Together with the transfer we will do a big scale restructuring of the development work. For this we are looking for a person to drive planning, creating & executing the test strategy and leading end-to-end testing hands-on.
- Hands-on test lead & coordination
- Study the current system and identify the gaps in it
- Lead planning, creating & executing the test strategy that integrates well with DevOps and modern continuous delivery principles and practices
- Identify weak points and improve the continuous delivery pipeline
- Coach and mentor other team members to grow and to learn new technologies / ways of working
We expect you possess most of these characteristics:
- Several years of professional experience in distributed / cloud-based software design and implementation
- Experience in DevOps, modern SW development and continuous delivery pipelines
- Understanding of open source based testing frameworks and test automation tooling (e.g. JUnit/xUnit/NUnit, Robot, Selenium)
- Capability for customer cooperation to understand their needs in relation to testing
- Experience in modular architecture design and development (SOA/Cloud/SaaS)
- Understanding of IoT & Cloud security and privacy
We appreciate if you in addition have some set of these characteristics:
- Knowledge of and experience in real-time data pipelines and stream processing (e.g. Kafka, Azure Event Hubs, AWS Kinesis)
- Experience with automated test frameworks and tools
- Experience with web front-end and/or mobile app development
- Knowledge of and experience with NoSQL, Cloud and relational databases (e.g. Redis, Azure Table Storage, MS SQL Server)
Additional Skills & Abilities:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps ways of working and tools
- Effective inter-team, cross-team and cross-organizational communication skills
We offer You:
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field just to mention a few.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) | Jorvas, Kirkkonummi | IT
Req ID: 222129