Are you a curious and proactive person with an interest in both HW and SW testing? We are looking for a test engineer to join our client, Vaisala, and to work as a part of interesting projects. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next step while learning from the top experts in the testing field. If you have a technical educational background, some hands-on experience from the automation, electrical, or electronics field, and additionally have an outgoing and courageous personality, were looking for you! Read further below and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Test Engineer, you will be working in a project environment in Vaisalas Operations unit. Your role includes setting up and developing new test platforms as well as making test scripts using C# and XML to existing testing platforms. You will also document the test activities, do validation to new test setups and support the project team in their daily work.
You are offered
* A chance to develop yourself professionally working beside an experienced team inside a high-tech company
* Responsible and versatile role in a global work environment
This is a permanent staffing position where you will be employed by Academic Work, working on permanent assignments at the client company. As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Building a manufacturing tester as part of a project team.
* Validation and documentation of the tester
* Support manufacturing during tester ramp-up
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable educational background (e.g., electronics / automation/physics)
* Some experience in programming ( preferably C# and XML)
* Fluent English skills
Previous work experience in building test setups as well as a basic understanding of various measurement technologies or product development is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Tech-savvy - you are a hands-on personality with a genuine interest in technology and technical products
* Team player and you enjoy working with others as a team
* Proactive and self-imposed but not afraid to ask for help if needed
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Vantaa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Vaisala that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Vaisala Oyj is the world's leading company specializing in environmental and industrial measurement solutions. Building on our 80 years of experience, we provide our customers with reliable measurement solutions and services to support better decision-making, security and efficiency.