Test Engineer to Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy Academic Work
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 29.5.2019
Do you have a background in testing, interest to work in the medical field and a detail-oriented mindset? Academic Work is looking for an addition to Thermo Fisher Scientific Oys 21-person Testing team. If you are interested in working with exciting projects in the medical-field, apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position you will be responsible of creating test plans, execution of tests and reporting. The position offers the possibility to work with the leading high-technology products in the medical field.
You are offered
* Great work-environment in a team of professionals
* Possibility to work independently and take responsibility
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Software and System Testing
* Reporting and documentation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Apply for this position if you have:
* Suitable educational background (e.g. Computer Science, Automation or Electronics)
* Some experience in testing
* Self-reliant and detail-oriented attitude towards work
* Fluency in written and spoken English
It is also seen as an advantage if you have experience in medical-field and/or language skills in Finnish.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time until 31.12.2019, after which further employment can be discussed
* Location: Vantaa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
As the worlds leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 20 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points - technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
In Finland we have over 900 employees in Vantaa and Joensuu. We employ experts in several different functions such as production, instrument and reagent manufacturing, R&D, marketing, sales, quality, support functions and supply chain. We hire experts in different engineering fields, chemistry, microbiology and bioinformatics. Vantaa site is located close to the Vantaankoski railway station. Our extensive range of products developed and manufactured in Finland includes pipettes, microplate instruments, magnetic particle processing systems as well as clinical chemistry and industrial chemistry analyzers, laboratory automation solutions and food safety kits.
Please find more information on www.thermofisher.com