Test Engineer to Konecranes
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 2.12.2019
We are looking for a Test Engineer to Konecranes Technology to work with Digital Platform Development. If you are interested in working in cross organizational agile team and have experience on software testing and creating test automations, this job might be perfect for you. Read more and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEKonecranes Digital Platform Development team is responsible for the development and delivery of Konecranes Industrial Internet solutions, customer portal and customer facing mobile applications. As a Test Engineer your main job duties will be software testing and test execution around Konecranes digital platform. Youll help teams to plan, execute and report testing activities, mostly with teams building web applications and services deployed in hybrid cloud environment. You will also define testing plan for upcoming software features using behavior driven development approach (BDD).
You are offered
* Diverse work in multiple projects
* Multicultural environment in global company
* Great self-development possibilities
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Create test automations with different tools like Robot framework and Postman
* Helping teams to plan, execute and report testing activities
* Working together with teams which are working around web applications and services in cloud environment
* Defining testing plan for upcoming software features
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable education, Bachelor or Masters degree level preferable on IT
* More than 1 years experience on software testing and creating test automation
* Understanding of basic testing principles and knowledge of test automation tools (especially Robot framework)
* Agile mindset
* Good communication skills and willingness to learn
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Well organized and structured way of working
We will see as advantage if you have basic knowledge of DevOPS tools like version control (GIT), continuous integration tools (Jenkins) and understanding of the challenges in IT/IoT/Industrial Internet environment. Also testing and quality certificates like ISTQB will be noticed in your application.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time
* Employment period: 12 months
* Location: Espoo (readiness to sometimes work in Hyvinkää)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.