We are looking for a Test Engineer for our Hyvinkää based client. In this position, you get to be a part of one of the leading companies in its industry and be a part of Factory testing team. If you have an educational background in engineering and you are interested in testing and applied electronics, read more and apply today! We will proceed in the process as soon as we find the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE As a Test Engineer, you will be maintaining test solutions of for example elevator control systems and frequency converters as a part of a small team. You will be a link between production and the testing development team in R&D. In this role, you need excellent communication skills because you will be working with multiple stakeholders such as the production manager, supervisors, testing operators as well as Test equipment suppliers. You may already have some work experience from the field, or you can be a recent graduate; we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and willingness to develop their skills as a professional.
You are offered
* A great opportunity to develop your expertise at a well-known, global company
* Versatile work tasks
* Support from your team and colleagues
* Excellent opportunities for advancement
* As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Maintain and ensure uptime of test solutions of elevator control systems, frequency converters and elevators
* Production daily support
* Development of new testers and updating existing ones
* Ramp-up of new testers
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (e.g. electrical engineering or automation)
* Interest towards testing and applied electronics
* Office 365 skills
* Knowledge of any programming language
* Knowledge of National Instrument LabVIEW / TestStand is seen as an advantage
* Fluent written and spoken skills in Finnish and English
As a person you:
* Want to develop your skills as a professional
* Are a problem-solver
* Enjoy working with people an have excellent communication skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 31.12.2021
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Our Hyvinkää based client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.