Test Engineer, Aito Interactive Oy, EspooAcademic Work
Our customer, Aito Interactive, is looking for a pragmatic Test Engineer with a background in high-volume (consumer) electronics industry to help them in shaping the way people will interact with computing devices. If you would like to take the next step in your career in a fast-growing company, please read further and apply for the position soon!
ABOUT THE ROLEYour role is to perform product testing, develop new test cases and maintain existing ones. You will also develop testing environment and testing process development.
This role is suitable for a motivated junior-level Test Engineer as well as a senior one since the job tasks, expectations and salary will be adjusted accordingly!
You are offered
* Possibility to work in a fast-growing company
* Work in a truly inclusive international company
* Interesting high-technology products to work with
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
JOB DUTIESThese tasks are examples and will be adjusted according to the person's competence and skill level (e.g. from a senior level Test Engineer we expect the ability to take ownership of the development processes and testing optimization from the beginning).
* Execution of HW tests (electronics, mechanical, environmental and reliability tests)
* Execution of system tests and test systems validation tests
* Maintaining previously developed test cases
* Documentation (test specifications and test reports)
* Develop new test cases based on customer and Aito internal requirements
* Continuous improvement of testing processes and testing environment
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Some working experience in product testing. Preferably experience of HW and SW testing.
* Some experience of using Multimeter, Oscilloscope and logic analyzer
* We appreciate if you have used tracking tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Xray
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a person you are:
* Results oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize your own work
* Cooperative with good interpersonal skills
* Hands-on and pragmatic
* Start: As soon as possible
* Extent: Permanent contract
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONAito is a frontrunner in the tactile user interfaces. Our plug-n-play solutions that are integrated into devices such as smartphones, laptops and car infotainment systems. The unique and patented sensing and haptic technology is developed by a world-class team of engineers in Espoo, Finland and sold to global customers by the sales and application team based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.aito-touch.com
Academic Work muualla verkossaTyönantajan verkkosivulle