We are now looking for a Test Design Engineer to Enics in Oulu! In this position, you will be responsible for planning test projects from start to finish together with a team. You can either be a recent graduate in the early part of your career or a more experienced professional. You will be able to harness your skills in interesting projects and learn more from professionals in an international company. Find out more and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Test Design Engineer, you will be involved in a variety of testing projects from test plans to final product launches. Projects start with the creation of test adapters and electronic or mechanical designs. You'll review the types of instrumentation needed for testing and create a final plan. After assembling the tester adapters, you'll do the software work and design the test cases. While the project is running, you communicate with customers daily.
You are offered
* A motivated and supportive team
* Excellent development and progression opportunities
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A relevant educational background (e.g., Electronics, Automation, Information Technology or equivalent)
* Some experience in testing
* Basic understanding of electronics and measurement technologies
* Proficiency in English
Understanding of LabView and/or TestStand is considered an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Analytical and solution-oriented
* Independent to initiate work
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, opportunity to extend
* Location: Oulu
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Enics that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Enics is one of the biggest Electronics Manufacturing Service provider in the world of Industrial Electronics.
With broad customer understanding and clear market focus, working with leading companies that provide cutting-edge solutions, they continue to aim even higher. This results in lean, adjustable, and profitable solutions in Industrial Electronics. Solutions that keep you ahead of demand.